Tips on Selling Your Home
If you're like the vast majority of people, your home is your most valuable asset - and selling your home is one of the most important personal and financial steps you can take. The tips and advice in this seller's guide will help you stay on track and get the best deal.
But even a great guide can't sell your house for you. That's why most people rely on a professional real estate agent to help them get the best deal. You have a lot invested in your home - time, money and hard work. I can help you get the most out of it, with the least hassle.
Here are some of the ways I can help you sell your home:
- Giving you a professional perspective on your home's value in the local market.
- Valuing your home and helping you set an asking price.
- Advising you on which repairs or renovations will make your home sell faster - and which ones won't.
- Listing your home on my website and in the local MLS, which is distributed to Realtor.com, the National Association of Realtors website.
- Advertising and promoting your home in the local market.
- Hosting open houses and other events as appropriate.
- Pre-qualifying potential buyers so that you only show your home to people who can afford to buy it.
- Dealing with potential buyers and their agents.
- Serving as your spokesperson in negotiations with buyers.
- Assisting you with legal disclosures, contracts, title searches and the many other "fine print" details of selling a home.
- Keeping you on the right side of the many laws that cover selling a home.
- Guiding you through the closing process.
- Helping you find your next home.
This seller's guide is a great place to start as you get ready to sell your home. You'll also find help on this website, where you can browse home listings and start thinking about what makes your home attractive to buyers. It's also a great place to start looking for your next home.